- Brian Sinclair – Turning Boxes
- Claude Drapeau – Natural Edge Bowls
- Lloyd Butler (President of the Golden Horseshoe Guild) – What’s wrong with my bowl gouge?
- What do judges look for in woodturning? How to evaluate your creations by Frank Didomizo, Martin Groneng, Carl Durance (President GBWG)
- Murray Lincoln – Pole and Treadle Lathe
- Kade Bolger – Finishing Your Turnings
- Shawn Herman (from WGO) – Souvenir Ball
- Ian Stewart (from WGO/TWG) – Multi-access Hollow Forms
- Al Tamman (Simcoe Guild) – Goblets
June 12 Year End Competition
George Burt – Creating Vessels
Joe Ruminski (North Carolina) – Teaching children to turn – projects and techniques
Richard Burri – A bowl from a board, is it possible?